An Update Accreditation application is submitted through Council Connect under the following circumstances:
- Updating a Quality Management Plan (QMP) to the most current template published by the Council.
- Changing the name of the QMP Manager, Chief Elected Official, Chief Administrative Officer, or Senior Executive Officer.
- Consolidating multiple QMPs into one QMP that does not result in the addition or cancellation of technical disciplines.
- Updating the organizational chart within the QMP
- Changes to the technical service delivery standards in the QMP.
- Any other updates that are required by the Administrator out of the control of the accredited organization.
All applications to Update Accreditation must include a redlined version of the QMP template published by the Council reflecting the requested updates.
There is no fee for an Update Accreditation application.
Other accreditation changes
Other changes to accreditation require more detailed information. These include: