An Update Accreditation application is submitted through Council Connect under the following circumstances:
- Updating a Quality Management Plan (QMP) to the most current template published by the Council.
- Changing the name of the QMP Manager, Chief Elected Official, Chief Administrative Officer, or Senior Executive Officer.
- Consolidating multiple QMPs into one QMP that does not result in the addition or cancellation of technical disciplines.
- Updating the organizational chart within the QMP
- Changes to the technical service delivery standards in the QMP.
- Any other updates that are required by the Administrator out of the control of the accredited organization.
All applications to Update Accreditation must include a redlined version of the QMP template published by the Council reflecting the requested updates.
There is no fee for an Update Accreditation application.