We are excited to announce a new online service for Storage Tank System clients serving unaccredited areas of the province!
eServices is a web-based portal that is easy to use and will allow clients to request updates to their site information and tank details, apply for permits including yearly operating permits, and even make payments online. eServices will help speed up the services provided by the Safety Codes Council Storage Tank Systems department.
If you are unsure if a tank is in an unaccredited area, you canto find the authority having jurisdiction.
In the new eServices portal, clients will be able to:
- Apply for new work permits and track the status.
- Verify site information and make payments to process operating permits at applicable times.
- View applications, invoices and receipts.
- Access, view and download site and storage tank system information and records.
- Report inventory control information such as precision leak testing and system status updates.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 780-413-0099 or toll-free at 1-888-413-0099.
Below you will find a collection of help resources on how to navigate through eServices, as well detailed instructions on applying for operating permits, work permits, and search requests.