Safety Codes Council
We do not currently have any openings. Check back soon!
The partners of the Safety Codes Council, including accredited municipalities, corporations, agencies, Alberta Municipal Affairs, and safety codes officer organizations, need committed individuals to carry out the work of the safety codes system.
If you are interested in posting a job within Alberta’s safety codes system, please contact the Communications department.
Our mandate requires the collaboration of staff from many disciplines, including:
- Customer care and client professionals
- Safety codes officers (expertise provided in auditing and inspection functions)
- Accounting professionals
- Project management experts
- Adult learning and training developers
- Graphic designers
- Communications experts
- Software developers
- Human resources professionals
Make an impact
Join our dedicated team of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the lives of Albertans. We offer many exciting job opportunities, so explore our current openings today!
Where my team:
- inspires me to do my best
- treats me with respect
- collaborates in a productive and supportive manner
- values my work and contributions
Where you are:
- encouraged to look for new or better way to do things
- given the tools and resources to do your job successfully
- provided with a comfortable open space and state of the art technology
Where communication is:
- a valued part of the office environment
- a productive dialogue between leadership and staff
- encouraged and supported for all members of the organization
Where customer service:
- is dealt with in a respectful and ethical manner
- is going beyond the expected
- is about providing excellent support in a timely manner