eServices for Storage Tank Systems Clients is now Live!
eServices for storage tank system permits, annual inventory control, and historical search requests is now live!
The Safety Codes Council has launched eServices for Storage Tank System clients in unaccredited areas. This web-based portal gives owners and their representatives the benefit of numerous new services to help them complete their work.
In the new eServices portal, clients will be able to:
- Apply for new work permits and track the status.
- Verify site information and make payments to process operating permits at applicable times.
- View applications, invoices and receipts.
- Access, view and download site and storage tank system information and records.
- Report inventory control information such as precision leak testing and system status updates.
One of the Council’s strategic goals is to enhance technology to drive innovation and improve regulatory effectiveness, and eServices represents a significant step towards achieving this goal.